Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kitchen Island


I am totally smitten with this island.

http://www.napastyle.com/assets/product_images/styles/large/50000.jpg

The recycled barn board. The cubbies where everything has its place. The secret hiding spot. My kitchen would be completely transformed by this island. Unfortunately... It's on sale (How often do you here that) just under $1000. I could justify the expense for this lovely creation, but my husband can't.

My uncle has created our built in cabinetry for our kitchen. It's beautiful. Maybe, I could commission him to build this for me? I feel like I've already occupied too much of his time. Hubby isn't a craftsman quite like my Uncle is. I think he could be, but he doesn't have the vision of himself that I do.

Any suggestions on how to sell my husband on this island?

No comments:

Post a Comment